<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38587893?origin\x3dhttp://runningdown-on-memorylane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, February 08, 2007


they are every where judging, talking
and tryingto spread something newabout someone else's flaws
instead of trying to fix their own,
to have people look at someone else instead of them,
no matter who thay are they are always watching,
please let them look my way,
let them see my flaws,
let them see that I will change for better or for worse.
but they probaly will stay the same.
I love myself for who I am and I'm trying to change what I don't like.
so let them watch me with their watching eyes

and meanwhile they should just die and burn in hell, stupid.


took a picture of love/2:17 AM



WELCOME

with not much alternatives;
the life-long goals i strive for.
my art ♥ ; your vice .


PROFILE

KARINE-
eccentric libra
UOL acct&finance.
PURPLEEE crazee.
♥ oceanology
♥ peterpan


TAG

- shoot it in my face -

links

it doesn't link anymore.
is just like waiting ;
for the entire lifetime.


credits

designer:YVON
resources: 1 2 3 4 6 7