Saturday, February 17, 2007
i'll try to be strong. believe me, I'm trying to move on, it's complicated but try to understand me.and when I'm looking back, how stupid can i be?i need time, my heart is numb has no feelings for now,i am trying to heal,and let myself try and have a little patience.
no matter how I fight it within myself ; i still can't deny it.all these scars run so deep, it's been hard, but I have to believe things are really hard to let go. and i know i still need your support, and I still care about you no matter what. and though everything's been said and done, but there's still no word from you. i'm stuck in a moment which i know it wasn't anything that meant to last.and seriously how I try to fight it, you don't even know.i need some salvation ; but i know, is only you who can salvage me.7 days to china.that's terrible.
took a picture of love/1:45 AM
WELCOME
with not much alternatives;
the life-long goals i strive for.
my art ♥ ; your vice .
PROFILE
KARINE-
eccentric libra
UOL acct&finance.
PURPLEEE crazee.
♥ oceanology
♥ peterpan
TAG
- shoot it in my face -
links
it doesn't link anymore.
is just like waiting ;
for the entire lifetime.
credits
designer:
YVON
resources:
1 2 3 4 6 7