Wednesday, April 18, 2007
i have been praying for you in silence ;the gratitude in silence.now i understand how it feels ;when the someone has become the purpose of my life,when suddenly the someone disappeared, my life will just die out.somethings can never be changed ; and i will want it to remain like this.I'm hopin' and prayin'Things between us gon' get betterSeem like everybody wanna go for self -And don't wanna respect boundaries. hmpf.i don't wanna lie to you, just to get on your sideBut I must admit there was a couple of secrets i held insideBut just know that I tried to always apologizeAnd I' always have you first in my heartjust to keep you satisfied :)time flies ; this is the 5th year that i have known him.I MISS YOU !hahs, samuel goh, you gonna be honoured .you will be in my heart mind soul forever (:( ok, kar, you sounded like he's dead lah )HAHHAHAHHAHAHA
took a picture of love/9:12 AM
WELCOME
with not much alternatives;
the life-long goals i strive for.
my art ♥ ; your vice .
PROFILE
KARINE-
eccentric libra
UOL acct&finance.
PURPLEEE crazee.
♥ oceanology
♥ peterpan
TAG
- shoot it in my face -
links
it doesn't link anymore.
is just like waiting ;
for the entire lifetime.
credits
designer:
YVON
resources:
1 2 3 4 6 7