<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38587893?origin\x3dhttp://runningdown-on-memorylane.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 06, 2007


a dedication to someone that has make me learnt the way of living in life:

Every step I take, every move I make
Every single day, every time I prayI'll be missing you
Thinkin of the day, when you went away
What a life to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you.
Every day i pray for you
Till the day we meet again
In my heart is where I'll keep you, my friend
Memories give me the strength I need to proceed
The strength I need to believe
My thoughts i just can't define.
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
just to say a big THANKYOU face to face.

time flies, and school has started for around 1 month.
assignments. tutorials. lectures are totally flooding my mind;
praying hard that this is finally the last semester of my NP years
not that im whining, but the class is TERRIBLE.
conflictsconflictsconflictsconflicts.
backstabbackstabbackstabbackstab.
gossipgossipgossipgossipgossip.
i know this is reality, but pathetically i pity them. LOL

OH and yes maplestory news. im married f3
and haha, to who? to someone who is sucha bigjoker.
sometimes maple really cheer me up, no matter how shag im. no matter how irritated i got in school, being back to maplestory getting noisy with friends just won't bore me at all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
peekaboo !


took a picture of love/9:20 AM



WELCOME

with not much alternatives;
the life-long goals i strive for.
my art ♥ ; your vice .


PROFILE

KARINE-
eccentric libra
UOL acct&finance.
PURPLEEE crazee.
♥ oceanology
♥ peterpan


TAG

- shoot it in my face -

links

it doesn't link anymore.
is just like waiting ;
for the entire lifetime.


credits

designer:YVON
resources: 1 2 3 4 6 7